1. How to purchase different upgrades and accessories? Are they included with default bike?
All the upgrades and accessories are an extra purchase with the default E-bike. Accessories and Upgrades are available to purchase after the campaign. All the backers (Buyers) will be sent a request to confirm their E-bike configurations before shipping.
2. How the E-bike gets delivered? Is it fully assembled and packed?
The E-bike is shipped in 95% assembled stage. The rest 5% includes a handlebar, front tyre and seat adjustment which can be assembled easily by you or any nearby mechanic with minimal tools. We will be sending you operations manual and our support team will assist you for any help.
3. What happens if I need replacements for specific parts? Where can I find the spare parts?
Most spare parts of the E-bike frame can be found in everyday cycle repair facilities and showrooms. The electric components are covered under warranty and can be replaced as required.
4. What about routine repairs and minor problems? How do we deal with them? What about routine servicing?
In most cases, the repair and service work can be done at any bicycle repair shop. Electronic troubles will be taken care of by Aurita Bikes (Elon Motors Engineering Pvt. Ltd.), under warranty. We have a door to door service available in more than 20 cities and are expanding soon to more places.
5. What is the warranty period?
The E-bike comes with 2 years warranty on frame and motor. And the 1-year warranty on the battery, electronics, cycle components and other accessories.
6. What does the warranty cover?
The one year warranty entails a replacement on the electronic components. For the mechanical components of the E-bike and bike frames, the warranty ensures replacement against manufacturing defects or malfunctioning.
7. How to buy the E-bike on EMI? How does it work?
We made it easy for you to own Aurita Model C. We have enabled the EMI option on the checkout page, you can now use your credit card to own Model C through EMI. Please WhatsApp us at +91 8790193991 for more details to avail of EMI.
8. What is E-bike for Business? How does it work?
We believe E-bikes have a similar capacity to revolutionize the way people and goods move in the business world. Now you can customize your E-bike as per your business needs. Please WhatsApp us at +91 8790193991 for more details.
9. Do the E-bikes have regenerative braking?
While regenerative braking has its uses in larger and more heavyweight vehicles, we have found that it does not provide the value for money in a vehicle as lightweight as the Aurita Bikes, for the amount of energy recovered is negligible. Therefore, we have chosen not to implement regenerative braking in our E-bikes.
10. How long does the battery take to charge? How long does it last on a single charge?
A full charge of the battery takes approximately 3-3.5 hours. On a single charge, the Aurita Model C with default battery pack can be driven for 60 km, and this can be upgraded with 80km and 100km range battery packs.
11. What happens if the battery runs out of power?
In the unfortunate situation that your battery is completely drained of power, the E-bike can be used as a regular bicycle with manual power provided by pedalling.
12. What is the maximum amount of weight that one can put on the E-bike frame?
The maximum amount of weight that the frame can sustain is 150kg.
13. What is the lifecycle of the battery?
The battery can last for a period of 4-5 years.
14. How many charge cycles can the battery sustain? What happens at the end of the battery life cycle?
The battery should function optimally for 800-1000 charge cycles. Once the battery runs out you can purchase a new battery pack from Aurita Bikes (Elon Motors Engineering Pvt.Ltd.).
15. How do I receive the E-bike once I make a purchase?
Once you purchase the E-bike, it will be delivered to your doorstep at 95% assembled condition.
16. What are the shipping charges?
Your Aurita Model C comes with free shipping and door to door delivery.
17. What are the legal requirements for using the E-bike?
The E-bike does not fall in the same category as other motor vehicles. So, no vehicle registration, driver’s license or mandatory insurance is required.
IMPORTANT INFO ON DELIVERY & SUPPORT
ACCESSORIES - PRICING
UPGRADES - PRICING