Thousands of daily wage labourers are impacted because of COVID-19. While the government will provide some of them with relief packages we need to understand that the task is massive. Many are not registered, are migrant labour and need our help to survive this crisis.
Funds from this campaign will be utilized in Bengaluru.
FOOD PACK DETAILS
BENEFICIARY LOCATIONS PLANNED
Rotary Bangalore Indiranagar is part of RI District 3190.
It is a 140 member club, with members from diverse communities and regions. It's engaged in various community service projects which include projects around health, infrastructure, water conservation, education. It's a model Rotary Club and we are very proud of the partners we have and the impact we have made.
Some of their initiatives include:
1) Water Wheel initiative.
2) Karunashraya - Hospice for advanced cancer patients.
3) Pediatric Heart surgeries: We do over 300 annually.
4) Eye Care Hospitals at Kolar & Tumkur: Over 5000 cataract surgeries done annually.
5) We have 8 adopted schools.
6) BGMS - We support the stay and school for 300 underprivileged children.
7) Vocational Training on Computer course, Retail, and Banking to deserving candidates from financially poor homes.
8) Pediatric Cancer Treatment at Kidwai Hospital.
9) Vidya Daan - Scholarships to 500 needy students annually.
10) Many Anganwadis restored.
11) Lake revival schemes.
Our trust is exempt under the 80G rule under the IT act.
Funding for this campaign is eligible for tax breaks as ROTARY BANGALORE INDIRANAGAR is a registered NGO & you can avail of benefits under section 80G of IT act. Foreign funding is accepted too.
When do I get the receipts?
The receipts will start getting processed about 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the campaign is closed and will be sent to you directly.
How does crowdfunding work?
Crowdfunding in India is a relatively new concept & is growing very quickly.
It’s a concept that allows a large number of funders (like you) to fund an idea or a cause or event by giving small amounts of money online. Fueladream.com is a crowdfunding platform in India that allows for such pooling of funds. You can fund innovations & ideas on FuelADream and be the first to get these products or make them come true. You can also do a good turn by funding charities and causes through crowdfunding. When you fund a charity it’s more like a donation & you get small innovative rewards like a shout-out on an FB page or a thank you email from the beneficiaries.