The BOOSIC Bamboo speaker amplifies & transforms any sound from your phone. Listening to music is so much more fun!
The BOOSIC is DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED in PUNE, INDIA and is available in 4 exciting wildlife series designs!There is also a basic plain bamboo model.(Works with all Android, IOS & other phones)
Pre-order your BOOSIC for INR 499!(The basic model starts at INR 399)
What is Bamboo BOOSIC?
It is a carefully crafted piece of bamboo with a slit in the center, through which you can insert your smart phone. Do this while a song is playing on the phone and instantly witness the amplification created by bamboo, taking your musical experience to a new level. It’s that simple!!
A sound amplifier for your phone that will create beautiful magical moments for you and your loved ones. A perfect gift for friends and family that will not just help them enjoy music but always remind them of you when they use it.
No plugs, wires and heavy sound boxes. In fact, no electricity at all.
More about the BOOSIC!
BOOSIC looks perfect at your office desk and also fits in right in at home too
How does the sound amplify?
- The sound is louder in front of the opening of the bamboo tube. The tube focuses the sound energy that otherwise would be disbursed over a wider angle. The scientific term for the tube is wave guide.
- Waves in open space propagate in all directions, as spherical waves. In this way they lose their power proportional to distance from the source.
- The uniqueness of the sound is due to a phenomenon called Acoustic resonance. This is a phenomenon where acoustic systems amplify sound waves whose frequency matches one of its own natural frequencies of vibration (its resonance frequencies).
SOME MORE FEATURES
- Has a Universal Docking station in which any phone can be placed.
- Bamboo species used is “Dendrocalamus strictus”, found in Pune district.
- Product printing for the animal designs is done by a process called Hydrographics, which is the first of its kind to be used to print on bamboo.
- Sound of music blends with the natural sound of bamboo, thus eliminating harsh tones.
- Repeated use does not cause hearing impairment.
- Sound percolates into the surrounding
VARIOUS VARIANTS AND THEMES
Our Innovativeness only begins at the design of our products. We have not let go of any opportunity to send a social message across to people. This time through the themes of our Bamboo Speakers we have some really special messages for you.
Wild life series:
For centuries, man has exploited animals for their skin. A leopard skin looks best when sported by the leopard while it sprints towards its prey, a tiger skin looks best on the majestic tiger, as it takes a sip of water from the streams of the forest, a zebra skin looks best on the zebra, grazing quietly in the grasslands and a snake skin looks best on the deadly snake as it blends in with its environment. Dedicated to these incredible creations of nature is our wildlife series, where we offer four animal skin print (done by hydrographic printing) options for our product. The leopard, tiger, zebra and snake skin prints available celebrate the beauty of these animals and at the same time give you the opportunity to own nature’s gifts without hurting any animal.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The three member team consists of -
The BOOSIC speakers are proudly DESIGNED and MANUFACTURED in Pune, Maharashtra!
Risks and challenges
“Bamboo India Village” is the dreamchild of Bamboo India. Our ultimate aim is not only to provide employment for rural people, but also to provide training in the skills required for them to sustain their own business, if they wish to do so.
One measure in this direction is to set up a Common Facility Centre (CFC) where there is concentration of Bamboo manufacturers/clusters for all-round development of artisans, with a view to enhance their capacity as budding entrepreneurs and make them self-sustainable.
Objectives of setting up of Common Facility Centre (CFC)
- Providing modern machinery like lathe machine, milling machine, paint booth, laser engraving machine and Bamboo treatment equipment.
- Arranging space for undertaking bulk/regular production
- Providing infrastructure to house men and machines
- Arranging space for stocking of finished products
- To provide tool kits to individuals
- To provide facilities for online E-marketing/E-commerce
- To provide Technical assistance by conducting regular trainings, design development programs for existing and new generation artisans
- To organize marketing activities like business meets, buyer-seller meets, trade fair and exhibitions.
- To encourage rural people to engage in more bamboo plantations
- To educate the people about different varieties of bamboo that can be used for different product designs
- To engage the women force in the village to utilize their talents to artistically enhance products
- When you purchase and enjoy BambooIndia™ products, you become an integral part of an innovative program of social change.
Who do I reach for more questions about the BOOSIC speakers?
For any extra information, log on to http://bambooindia.com/boosic/index.html
What are the crowdfunding charges?
Fueladream charges 2% for the payment for the payment gateway and 7% as crowdfunding charges. With the Goods and Services Tax, the total comes to 10.62%. There is also an initial fee of 3000 INR which is being waived-off.
How does crowdfunding work?
Crowdfunding in India is a relatively new concept & is growing very quickly. It’s s concept that allows a large number of funders (like you) to fund an Idea or a cause or event by giving small amounts of money online. Fueladream is a crowdfunding site and platform in India that allows for such a pooling of funds.
You can fund innovations & ideas on FuelADream and be the first to get these products or make them come true. You can also do a good turn by funding charities and causes through crowdfunding. When you fund a charity it’s more like a donation & you get small innovative rewards like a shout-out on a FB page or a thank you email from the beneficiaries in addition to tax benefits.